Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Warm =D


Just back from Bidor,bought a lot of Chicken biscuit , YuMMY!



Bidor famous ' things ^^v



My favorite Satay Udang kering ♥





Finally bought my toner =D




And a lot of stuff, chlorophyll , deep clear pore mask etc




The last day staying evie house


Will miss Toys and Milo =)


Toys' brother , Hippo
And this 2 brothers keep show their ugly teeth =D




Arbee' babies , this si putih damn alike with Didi =D



Bloodish shit , alamak






Happy Milo =D






To my best friend,

Wherever you may be
I just wanted to let you know that you are amazing , thank you for everything you have ever done for me.
You have always been there when I needed you, and you were always by my side when times got rough.
I want to thank you for trusting me, and listening to me when I needed you to.
I wanted to let you know that everything you do means a lot to me even though it seems as if most of it is trivial and stupid. =D


It's only been six, almost seven years since I met you, but it seems like its been a lifetime. I never really thought that I would get to know you so well, in the beginning I used to make fun of you behind your back. Then I got to know you, and I grew fond of you. ♥♥♥




I LOVE YOU



1 comment:

  1. Hope u happy always dear, anything juz call me up, i'll b there for u =)

    ReplyDelete