Thursday, November 19, 2009

10 promises to my dog


It's the last 2 more paper of my exam.Tomorrow i have my 5th paper at 12pm and 6th paper is the last(20Nov).But i hope i can keep myself relax and not stressed up over the syllabus and any small issues.So,i watched a DVD movie that Ginny just bought at Times Square today.The movie name is '10 promises to my dog',a touching movie.






The Summary of this movie:

One day a puppy comes to Akari's house,who has just turned twelve,and was trying hard to act strong after her mother suddenly fell ill.She immediately falls in love with the puppy and names it 'SOCKS' after the paws which looked like they had white socks on.However,as Akari grows up,her feelings and interest moves away from Socks.Year by year,their distance as she moves to a far off city,and must leave Socks behind to a childhood friend.One day Akari remembers the 10 promises that she had made with Socks and her decreased mother.





I like to watch this kind of movie but i sure ll cry at ending.*sigh*


10 PROMISES TO MY DOG


1.Give me time to understand what you want of me.
请给我一点时间让我了解你对我的要求.

2.Place your trust in me.It's crucial to my well-being.
请你相信我那是非常重要的.

3.Be aware that however you treat me,i never forgot it.
你要知道无论你怎么对我,我将永远不会忘记.

4.Before you scold me for being lazy,ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
当你因为责骂我的不合作,固执或懒惰之前,请你想想,是否有什么正困扰我.

5.Talk to me sometimes even i don't understand your words but i do understand your voice when it's speaking to me.
请偶尔对我说说话.即使我不懂你说话的内容,但我听得懂,那是你的声音在陪伴我.

6.Remember before you hit me,i have teeth that could hurt you but i choose not to bite you.
当你打我事情记得,我其实拥有能力伤害你的,但我选择不咬你.

7.Take care of me when i get old.
在我年老时请好好照顾我.

8.My life likely to last 10 years.Any separation from you will be painful for me.
在你把我带回家之前,请记得,我的寿命约有10年.你的离弃会是我最大的痛苦.

9.You have your work,youe entertainment and your friends.I have only you.
你有你的工作,你的娱乐,你的朋友.但你是我仅有的.

10.Go with me on difficult journeys.Everything is easier for me if you are there and remember i love you.
当我要挨过最辛苦的历程时,希望你能陪在我身旁.只要有你和我在一起,所有的事都会变得容易接受.请你永远记得不要忘记,我爱你.


MY Rating: 9.5/10


Many of you may seen this movie anyway it's really a great movie for anyone and a very touching movie.The movie has a sweet storyline but at the end,i still cried non-stop.*sigh*.I can't help it.I'have been like that too since i was young.Dogs are live in my life and thank you for being by my side..LOL.. keke=)

p/s: For the dogs lover,please love them and cherish them while you still can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment