Saturday, December 12, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Star

Im here again.. boring to see my face/blog. IF that please fuck off lo!!hehe=)

Take a photo before go out.. Love forever!

1st station is going to Jia Tian(佳田). I bought some Xiao Pi 'Stuff and make a hand make bell neclace for both of them.*happy*

2nd station is my favorite place-Mcdonald.Yihoooo~~~I'm loving it!!!



This guy really dirty cat...U see his mouth..LOL

Mcdonald'basin always no water but this time got water yeh...Huhuhuhu...

Then Biie and i go The Store 'walk walk'... We want buy a Pampers for Xiao Pi... She become BIG GIRL liao...Her menstrual period coming already... Haiyo...*1st time*

Finally we bought it at Watsons...RM 2.75 4pack!

After that,we go CIMB Bank. I too '38'...and took this photo... hahaha xD. On the way we backed to house,we saw many star at the sky..The star so shining.. Twinkle twinkle little star,how i wonder what you are.Up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star,how i wonder what you are.........
I also teached Biie how to see the different between star and satelit.. Im PRO ....Hehe..


And i need stop at here already...I already crazy...Started @##$%^&*...

Bye bye lo...

Tata..

Ciao..

Goodnight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment