Friday, August 27, 2010

Lov3 is Disguise


Hello there?!


Sorry for not updating my blog for so long.
I have been very very busy with college' life.
I went to watch Lee Hom'movie Love is disguise yesterday night after chris finished his small party at his company.


In this movie,Lee Hom plays Du Ming Han who is a pop idol living a lonely life,always in the limelight and under scrutiny of media and his legions of fans.
The storyline is touching and i think if you like Lee Hom or if you like his music,you should watch the movie.


This movie had a very simple storyline but it was funny especially the "bullshit" part ♥♥♥. LoL XD


The music inside is also pretty captivating,which i feel Lee Hom himself had put in a lot effort in making.



For those who have'nt watch,Go catch it this summer!!



Hurray~Yihoo~


I ♥ DMH
I ♥ Ah De
I ♥ Alexender Wang Lee Hom










No comments:

Post a Comment