Monday, May 2, 2011

Never be replaced ♥




This is the first post of MAY
Special for HIM

and truly from heart







To my dearest HUBBY,


When i first met you

i wasn't feeling that i will fall in love with you
and wasn't planning on feeling so attracted to someone


When we was together
i didn't realize how much our love will grow


I had no idea where our relationship will lead us
how beautiful you make my world ♥




The day you started loving me, i knew that i won't be alone again




I could say i'm TRULY happy till this day
and the luckiest day of my life was the day that i had met you



I NEED YOU
I MISS YOU
I LOVE YOU





I'll be with you as long as you want me to
until the end of time




I'm proud to be your GIRL
forever and never be end







Love, orange


Happy 65 days





No comments:

Post a Comment