Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Made Me Love You








When i closed my eyes i think of you
and the time we had been through
even though we were far apart right now


I remember back when you were here with me
How you have made my world complete


We talked about life and hope
you said you love me from the start
wishing we could start a life our own
BUT now i'm left alone :'(






























































Sorry for yesterday that breaking and hurting your heart


"I'm Sorry but i still loving you, Hubee"


I knew i found someone special and how sweet you are
and how every time my phone rang and i heard your sweet voice
I SMILE and i was happy from that point on *hug hug*






My days and nights are so empty without you!!! 
Dreadfully missing you :'((((((







No comments:

Post a Comment