Saturday, January 7, 2012

Foggy day, peeps







 Good foggy morning, babe   *Yawning*


I love the sunrise while i walked to my kitchen, it's too sweeeet. For a long time period i didn't wake up in the early morning, i like this feeling actually.


Hahahahha




















Well !! This is the first time i have done a blog with not felt well. I'm sick with flu, runny nose really suffering . T.T but things still need to get done even not feeling well and maybe is a commitment to myself. Life isn't fair, but it’s still good, the best is yet to come!!!!






 Luckily, it is weekend and i have a lot time to rest and recover.  Chillllllll :)




I'm going to make myself a cup of drink, maybe take a bath and after that continue my revision. I don't want this quite moment to go to waste, i need to rest and get better quickly. Well, maybe i won't be in too much of a hurry to get well. Focus on what we have, not on what we haven't .


After ate the medicine , felt much better. Take a deep breath , it calms the mind. I always believes in miracles, life is too short to waste time hating someone, change the way you think, however good or bad a situation is, it will change :))) 


I'm happy even though i'm sick, i'm glad that i still alive, hahaha =)






The night is still young. What should i do tonight??
















No comments:

Post a Comment